Thursday 3 February 2011

SOMETHING TO LIGHT UP THE DAY AND WEEK...Enjoy!


On this team, we are all united in a common goal: to keep my job.
-- Lou Holtz

If hockey fights were fake, you would see me in more of them.
-- Rod Gilbert

You can observe a lot just by watching.
-- Yogi Berra

They say a tie is like kissing your sister. I guess that is better than kissing your brother.
-- Lou Holtz

We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!
-- Pat Williams

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
-- Source Unknown

The sun doesn't shine on the same dog's butt every day but we sure didn't expect a total eclipse.
-- Steve Sloan

I'd run over my mother to win the Super Bowl.
-- Russ Grimm

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...