Thursday 27 January 2011

HARD Sporting Choices to make? Help Please?

I just loveeee my sport and it is not limited to only the 'normal' South African sports, but I truly love all kinds of sport...From our local Rugby, Cricket and Golf...to Baseball, Basketball, Grand Prix and Soccer!


Tomorrow night there is too much live sports events to attend down here in Cape Town. Newlands Rugby and Newlands Cricket grounds will be packed, because we have the Pro20 kicking off on the one side of the railway tracks which I would just love to attend, but then on the other side of the tracks we have the Stormers taking on the Lions in the opening game of the NEO Africa Tri-series...!


So what will it be? Which one are you guys attending? I think the Pro20 cricket sounds good...or what about both?  The rugby will only be 80 minutes long:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...