Wednesday 20 November 2013

Stormers and Adidas Reveal New Jersey For 2014 - Black is Back!



Black is Back baby....

The Sports-Man can still remember the first jersey that the Stormers played in, sitting in the Newlands stands and listening to "I get knocked down, but I get up again...". The first design was also black, and according to me, it was the best one thus far - Until Now...!

Give us your views on the new jerseys and tell us what you think? They look increasingly fearsome, right?



1 comment:

Mystique said...

Fearsome, yes, although I think that's a bit of an understatement! I see them as a team of superheroes with super stormy power!

I wish I could be part of the adidas Storm Chasers - it would be the ultimate brilliant experience for me, a non-South-African supporter of Stormers and Springboks!

You lucky, South Africans you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...