Saturday 23 November 2013

What Sports Do Women Watch the Most?

I have long wondered what sports do women, in general, prefer to watch the most. What sports keep their full attention the longest? 

I am referring to watching with intent and giving their full attention to the match from start to finish (the way most men do), without leaving the room every five minutes, without sitting in the crowd with a pair of binoculars and watching everything else, but the game in front of them. One thing is certain (my opinion anyhow!) and that is that the environment a woman grows up in has a major influence on how she responds to sport(s) in her later years.


If she grows up in a house, where the entire family are enthusiastic sports followers and supporters, then the chances are good that she will keep on doing it when she is grown up and has her own family. The same goes for men, I am sure, but countless men seem to possess a natural attraction to sport.  During my own upbringing, I had a dad that was an ex-provincial rugby player and he played rugby until he was about 35 and cricket until he was 40+. 


My dad’s love for sport, him taking me to games with him, watching sport on TV together, and going to Newlands to watch cricket, especially the traditional New Year’s fixture between the old Transvaal and ... 

Read he rest of this article here - The Sports-Woman!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...